Re: Fw: Telnet Script?

--------
Alistair:

I have been able to write cygwin expect scripts to telnet to remote
boxes running the cygwin telnetd and then subsequently invoke
bash scripts.  I did this to work around the in-ability to map
network drives under cron (cron calls the expect script that
telnets in to launch the bash script :->).  I can e-mail you an example
;let me know.

--
regards,
Tom Rodman