Re: New rxvt -- cleartype bug again

On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 01:18:30PM -0700, you [Nicholas Wourms] wrote:

> Unrelated and I'm sorry to pile on problems, but RXVT is still
> hanging when I paste URLs that I've copied from IE or Mozilla [Copy
> Shortcut or Copy Link Location].  I am unable to debug because it
> eats up all available memory.

Could you perhaps run it under gdb ("gdb /path/to/rxvt" then "run") then
right after pasting, type ctrl-c in gdb - it should halt it before it eats
all memory. If it allocates all the memory in one malloc call this may not
work. You may need to put brakpoints in the paste function before running
rxvt.

-- v --

v@iki.fi