Re: New rxvt -- cleartype bug again

Hi,

Yep, the new rxvt (-12) doesn't do so well with clear type.  I
tracked through the code and figured out why.  Looks like windows
erases a little bit more background than it should when writing
text in opaque mode.  Changed the XDrawString code to use transparent
mode and to manually do the background erasing.

I'm concerned about the pasting from other windows crashing rxvt
and would like to hold off making another release until I can
figure that out.  In the meantime, I recommend using the -11 version
if ClearType is an issue.

The pasting issue appears to only affect NT systems, the only
platform I don't have ready access to.

-steve