Re: this address is no longer available (fwd)

* Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu> [23-09-02 18:32]:
> I just got the attached message in response to a post I made to the list.
> The way I read it, anyone posting to the list will now be tagged as a
> spammer (unless this is an empty threat), or, at the very least, will
> receive a similar message in response to any post.
> Should this address be forcefully unsubscribed from the list?  Or do
> people have other suggestions?
> 	Igor

Holy shit, i made an very stupid fault while experimenting with my
spamassassin configs. The spamtrap-feature didn't realize my whitelist
like spamassassin did before. I should had test it before and RTFM
twice, i'm sorry.
My apology goes to all the people on this list who received this
response on their posts.
Call me dumbhead.

Jens