RE: you people rock

Two things to keep in mind when looking for Cygwin versions of packages:

   1. When selecting packages to download using setup.exe, there is a
      'View' button which cycles through three different views of the
      package list:

         o Category - this allows you to search for packages that
           you want to download based on the type of package

         o Full - this allows you to list all available packages,
           sorted by package name in alphabetical order.  If you
           know the name of the package then you can quickly
           scroll through the list to see if it is available,
           without having to select/deselect package categories

         o Partial - this lists all of the packages that setup.exe
           will update, unless you specify otherwise

   2. On the main web site, www.cygwin.com is a link 'Setup Package
      Search' (http://cygwin.com/packages/).  The 'Search Package List'
      field on that page allows you to search the complete set of
packages
      for a specific program or file.