Re: Question about Running GNU Utilities on Windows XP

Yu,

First off, is the file a shortcut, by any chance?  If so, check that the
target of the shortcut exists.  Also, do other utilities similar to tail
(e.g., head, more, cat) work with that file, or is the problem particular
to tail?  Try using tab-completion in bash as well - it should produce the
exact filename...
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51