Re: Re : Origin [44824572]

Hi, please keep replies on-list.

I'm not sure why you thought I'd be interested in this piece of
unsolicited commercial email, but I assure you I am not. It's my fond
hope that my bar mate Chris whom my arms are not quite long enough to
pass the beer to will kick and ban your spammy ass from the cygwin
lists, hopefully all the way back to the stone age.

Yours sincerely,
Rob

--
---