problem after installing "New Cygwin DLL 1.3.13-1 release"

Hi,

Today I visit www.cygwin.com and run the setup.exe as usual, and there seems
some updates.
After that, I suddenly find that when I compile file with gcc, it generates
the bin but I cannot run it.
The reason is that the file generated by gcc is -rw-rw-rw-, and I even
cannot "chmod" it(output is "chmod: changing permissions of `a.exe': Invalid
argument").
Everything is all right before the updates. And I didn't select gcc or any
other thing during update. The update is by default.
btw, BCC32.exe(borland cpp compiler) works well.
I don't know why, so I'm writing this mail asking for help.

thanks,
-bryan

I run cygwin as administrator on:
Windows 2000 Professional.