UW imapd and cygwin1.dll 1.3.13-2

The binary imapd.exe provided by UW has been working great prior to
cygwin1.dll 1.3.13-2.  Now, imapd.exe cannot load (and sorry, I don't have
the error available right offhand).

It is not a problem with ntsec; I have been running with ntsec for some
time, and setting nontsec doesn't help.

The issue is that 1.3.13-2 has some new logic to preclude multiple
cygwin1.dll versions (right?).  In the past, I was able to get away with
having an old cygwin1.dll living in the imapd.exe directory, and it would
happily run with the old version (shame on me!).  Now it will not load.

The multiple cygwin1.dll version is generally a good idea, but for old apps
with only binaries available, it was nice to use multiple copies sparingly.
It would be nice to have a CYGWIN variable to disable the strict multiple
cygwin1.dll version checking feature.

I know that I will regret this post...  Apologies in advance.

D. Knisely