Re: Setup and recovering from mistakes.

 Hey,

 A1: If you click on the skip icon or ext you should see 'skip' replaced by
version number of the prog you downloaded.

 A2: Say you selected to download packages to C:\Temp\Cygwin then all you
need to do is move 'Cygwin' to somewhere else. When you re-run setup you
just select the location you moved 'Cygwin' to e.g. X:\Temp\Cygwin

 A3: what do you mean by 'packed on demand' ??? The .bz2 archives are all of
the files for that particular package (binaries,config,man pages etc.). i.e.
if you selected to download the file you downloaded it, unless you got an
error.

 A4: If you havent read the manual yet you should. It will give you lots of
help on how to setup cygwin and the usage of it. There is an
Installation/Setup section of the user guide (http://cygwin.com/docs.html)
and you can find the faq here (http://cygwin.com/faq/)...

 You shouldnt need to re-install unless its not working... Have you run
cygwin yet???

 Elfyn