From:  Arne-Christian.Harseth@telenor.com
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:13:47 +0200
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Warning: Latest version of Cygwin DLL makes WinCVS (through Cygwin
SSH) not work (Intern)

Hi!

I upgraded Cygwin yesterday (Cygwin DLL 1.3.13-2?). When I used WinCVS
today through Cygwin OpenSSH I got an error message when updating a file
saying 'OK unknown response'. After downgrading to 1.3.12-4 this error
disappeared.

We had a similar problem with a previous version of Cygwin DLL. Could this
be a reintroduction of that bug?
It could be usefull to be able to downgrade to a version sooner that the
previous one! When we had this problem the last time it was not possible to
downgrade to a version early enough to solve this problem and we had to
wait for the next release.

Arne