A good question for the maintainers of binary tools for Cygwin

Hello from Gregg C Levine
I am having more then my usual problems with building a collection of
programs. But that's not your problem fellows, this is:
Does a tool exist that will convert the binary format of a VC library file,
into the binary format of the libraries used by Cygwin? I am using a variety
of tools to attempt to build this problematic item, and that's my current
brick wall.
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.