RE: still have problem with porting->HELP

You may use strace or gdb to trace and debug the program. You probably may
debug it with any other windows debugger as well.

> -may i compile and run with visualc++ ?
Not directly. You may try to create custom visual c++ project, and configure
it to run make for build or specify gcc as custom compiler, so VC++ will
invoke it to compile your files. I have this done with different compiler,
but don't remember exact steps how to do it.