Re: pavel (porting c code from unix to windows )

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:10:51 +0200 Pavel Rozenboim <pavelr@coresma.com> wrote:

> [...]

This is in the fine manual for gcc.  Your project is going to be very slow
i f you have to ask this list for every detail instead of reading the fine
manual, reading the fine FAQ, and reading the fine list archives.

The fine gcc manual is available by running 'info gcc'.  Most software in
UNIX-like environments have fine manuals available by running 'info' or
'man'.

The fine FAQ is at http://cygwin.com/faq/ .   In fact, it's a wonderful
website, many of your questions would have been answered by a quick
perusal.

excellent article on how you should handle questions from your end.

--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html