RE: Invalid arugment and IO Error with bunzip2

I'm not an expert, but starting from version 1.3.13, cygwin handles passwd
and group files slightly differently. For example, before upgrade ls showed
all files I created owned by pavel:Administrators, but after upgrade it
became Administrators:none. Probably setup could handle this situation, by
updating passwd/group files in post-install script.