Re: Assymetric network performance on cygwin

    Hello Egor,

    I was not blaming cygwin vs linux, I just wanted to know it this is normal and known. I will
make the code I am working on portable across Solaris, Linux, Cygwin and native Windows.

    I just wanted to proove to my lab that cygwin is a very good product, but if you start from
nearly scratch and want to run mostly only on Windows, doing native Windows is the best choice or
writing portable code is the best.

    Best regards.