console output problem

Hi  -

I'm trying to set up a perl build script that runs every night, builds a
bunch of code (using gcc) and saves the output to some log files. So I
redirect stdout and stderr to some files and run the script that builds
the  load. This runs fine when I run it from the command prompt but when
I run it from the windows scheduler I get a bunch of errors of the form:

      0 [main] cpp 1001 fhandler_console::de_linearize: error opening
console after exec, errno 13, Win32 error 5
      0 [main] cc1 1002 fhandler_console::de_linearize: error opening
console after exec, errno 13, Win32 error 5
      0 [main] as 1003 fhandler_console::de_linearize: error opening
console after exec, errno 13, Win32 error 5
      0 [main] cpp 1001 fhandler_console::de_linearize: error opening
console after exec, errno 13, Win32 error 5
      0 [main] cc1 1002 fhandler_console::de_linearize: error opening
console after exec, errno 13, Win32 error 5
      0 [main] as 1003 fhandler_console::de_linearize: error opening
console after exec, errno 13, Win32 error 5

It looks like since the scheduler doesn't have a console associated with
it the fhandler_console throws an error even though stdout is
redirected. Has anybody come across this before? Any clues how to fix
it?

Thanks. Jim