pthread_rwlock*

Hi,
is there a chance that pthread_rwlock* family of functions will be
implemented any time soon? I know it is not required by POSIX (at least
FreeBSD manpages claim that) but it is useful for porting code from FreeBSD
or SunOS that both have these function. Thanks for any response.

Vaclav Haisman

PS: CC me any reply for I am not subscribed to the list.