inetd:ssh/telnet/ftp - Im too stupid to use these

ok, I give up.

I have set up cygwin on at least 20 machines over the last 4 years and I
have never gotten any of these to work right the first try. And, it seems
like every time I get telnet or ssh working, I did something different.
there seems to be no recipe for  making them work. I, like many others, have
spent countless fruitless hours searching the web, the cygwin mailing list,
etc.

right now, I have an xp box that can run ssh, but not telnet, a 2k box that
ran telnet until I started trying to get ssh working, another 2k box that
can only run ssh. none of them can run ftp.

I'm not asking for help. I dont thing there is any. I'm just very tired and
frustrated.

sorry, Im just not smart enough to use this stuff.

tom dorgan.