Re: Problems with mirror sites

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 06:54:00PM -0500, Gregg C Levine wrote:
>Chris, can you contact the manager of the mirror site for Cygwin, that's
>hosted at http://mirror.rcn.net ? And the one at http://planetmirror.com ?

I don't have any special power or inside relationship with mirror sites.
They volunteer their services and we're grateful that they do.

It sounds to me like you are having problems in some connection
somewhere.  It's likely between between brain and keyboard,
computer and modem, or modem and ISP.

If you think there is some other problem somewhere then you should
contact them yourself.  If there really is a problem then you'd actually
be giving something back to the community.

cgf