Backwards typeahead

>On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 11:55:52AM -0500, Steve Chapel wrote:
>>Christopher Faylor wrote:

>>>What kind of information are you hoping for?  If we knew how to solve
the
>>>problem it would be solved.
>>
>>I saw on another post that what was needed to fix the problem is someone
>>who can reproduce it and is willing to use gdb to track down the
>>problem. I just volunteered. Was the earlier post incorrect?
>
>Without knowing what "the earlier post" might be, that's rather hard to
say.
There IS a bug in certain versions of Windows wherein fast type-ahead that
occurs while the system is busy will be queued up in the incorrect order.
What I do not know is if it has ever been fixed, and if so in what version.
I know it exists in 95 (and probably its derivatives). It's documented in
the Kermit-95 pages at columbia.edu as a windows bug.