bison 1.75 isn't generating the C and H files

hi all,

I have been using bison 1.35 for quite sometime, now I have migrated to
1.75 by
installing the latest cygwin.

The following command is suppose generate a header and source file, but
it's not happening!!! (This was working fine with bison 1.35)

Bison -d --debug -l -p"glbSipParserVia"  Via.y -bVia

Same command with -v option is generating the via.output file properly,
so I suppose this can't be related to any setting or path problem.

Can somebody tell me what else could be the problem.
I am attaching the .y file with the mail.

(See attached file: via.y)

Thanks & regards,
-mohan

This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited (HSS) and is
intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  It
may contain privileged or confidential information and should not be
circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended.  If
you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
immediately.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing
the contents of this message.  HSS accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email
including damage from virus.