RE: UW imapd and cygwin1.dll 1.3.13-2

As I responded earlier, the 1.3.13 snapshot did fix the problem with UW
imapd.  However, all actual releases of the cygwin1.dll since that time have
result in the same broken behavior (hangs waiting in a poll waiting for some
signal).  I tried all intermediate versions up to 1.3.15-2 with no luck.  At
this point, I am stuck back at 1.3.12.  Is there anything different between
the fix in the snapshot after 1.3.13-2 vs. the actual releases later?

Any suggestion on what I might try?  By the way, for other imapd users, this
problem only occurs when used with Microsoft's Outlook IMAP implementation;
other IMAP clients work OK, so it is something unique to the way Outlook
uses IMAP services.

D. Knisely