Re: 3rd time lucky? Apache startup woes

On Thursday 14 Nov 2002 5:10 pm, Stipe Tolj wrote:
> Gary Stainburn wrote:
[snip]

> > apache 1.3.224-5
> > mod_php 4.2.0-1
>
> the Win32 error 31 means: some device could bot be found in your
> system.
>
> Are you sure it's not the rebase issue?! Please check
> /usr/doc/Cygwin/php-4.2.0-1.README for more information on how to
> rebase depending DLLs to make php work on your system.
>
> Stipe

Hi Stipe,

I'd not looked in the PHP README, just the apache one.  However, having looked
at the file, it simply says to refer to the Cygwin Mailing list for
instructions.

I've had a look at the archives and found many references to rebase, but can't
sus out exactly what I need to do - how to find out what params to pass to
rebase etc.

Anyone got a link to a good reference I could read?

Gary

--
Gary Stainburn