Re: 3rd time lucky? Apache startup woes

Hi Jason,

On Friday 15 Nov 2002 8:29 pm, Jason Tishler wrote:
> Gary,
>
> On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 03:40:07PM +0000, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> > All I got out was one error line per DLL stating that it was being
> > skipped because it was not rebasable.
>
> Are you running on Me?  If so, then you can't use my rebase (don't blame
> me, blame Microsoft).  Use Ralf's version instead:
>
>     http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-08/msg00703.html

Yes, unfortunately I am running WinME, so I downloaded the attachment to the
above message.  Unfortunately, the make fails as shown below.

Can anyone help me here, or point me to a binary distribution I can download?

I will certainly give the method below a try once I've got a working rebase
program.

Gary

--
Gary Stainburn