Re: Hey hey, I now have the emacs 100% cpu usage bug too [CGF, this one is for you]

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 06:45:05PM +0200, Ciprian Ciubotariu wrote:
>I can also send you the full log if necessary.
>
>FYI, (and hoping I'll get back my beloved emacs :)

Did you actually read all of the messages in this thread or
just some of them?  The problem has been identified and fixed
and a proposed update is available in the latest snapshot.

If you are going to report a problem like this, you owe it to yourself
and to the community to either try any solution that was offered in the
email or, if you actually have tried it, to specifically report that
fact rather than let us read between the lines.

Since you didn't indicate that you'd tried a cygwin snapshot, I'm going
to assume that you just thought you had to read email reporting the bug
and ignored email where it was mentioned that the bug was fixed.

cgf
--
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions or observations.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .