re: Problem with bison-1.75-1

I think I've found the cause and cure to the bison 1.75-1 bug in which C
output is not generated.

The new version of bison uses m4 to generate the output file  (thanks to
Paul Eggert for telling me this).  However, when installing bison 1.75-1,
I've found that the cygwin setup program does not cause m4 to be installed
if m4 is not already installed.  Furthermore, bison doesn't seem to produce
any error message while running and m4 is not present.

Liron Lightwood