Re: SSHD: error initializing windows sockets if I use ".ssh/authorized_keys"

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

Hi Corinna!

No.  Btw., did you read http://cygwin.com/bugs.html?
You think my mail didn't contain enough information or wasn't formed well?

a) The subject line describes the problem very good
b) In the body there's a huge shell section captured, exactly showing the problem
c) I told you the relevant packages (latest version from the cygwin release)
d) the only multiple exclamation marks were from the sshd login itself in the quoted section...
e) I didn't assume that the bug is trivial
f) I didnt tell you personal stories - the mail was focused on the problem itself

The only point that is left is the cygcheck.out - did you mean that?

OK - why didn't I include a "cygcheck.out"?

a) maybe the information was already enough for you to locate the problem
b) "cygwin@cogwin.com" is a huge list - I don't want to spam lots of people with this information - if someone needs it I can send it to him personally I don't like to recieve lot's of cygcheck.out a day as a public reader of this list myself.
c) cygcheck.out can contain *lots* of personal information. I don't want Microsoft to spy on my computer why should I broadcast such information by myself actively on a mailinglist that's very huge, get's archived and so on?????

I have no Problem sending this file to you, Corinna, or some of your collegues - if you need such detailed information because all the other information was not enough. Just ask for it if you feel that you can maybe help and that you are the appropiate maintainer for my problem.

You just got it with separate mail.

And *additionally* what is the output of
getfacl $WINDIR/system32/wsock32.dll

and

getfacl $WINDIR/system32/winsock.dll
Of course - it's on its way.