RE: Cygwin causes 0x00000024 Stop Error (BLUE SCREEN)

You guys sure are fast for a Sunday.  Open source is great : )

I am surprised that I am this unlucky.  Previously, I tried to track
this problem down, and I thought that I had come across an FAQ that
referenced cygwin causing Blue Screens, and the answer was basically you
have bad drivers.  This is why I assumed this was more frequently
reported.

Anyway,
Clarifications:

This has happened to me on the initial install, (not all, but most
packages) and also today, when I downloaded rsync + dependencies and
other updates since the last time I downloaded (about a months worth) so
maybe it was around 10 packages.

If there is anything I can do to provide you with more debugging info
(or if theres any other suggestions you can give me for debugging this
if it is solely a hardware/driver issues) let me know,

Thanks,
Dan