Customizing default package selection in setup.exe?

Hi!
I will teach a course in OOP based on C++, and plan to use Cygwin, so that things look identical for students independent of the operating system they are using. Unfortunately, most developer tools (make, gcc, ...) are not included in the standard set of packages installed by setup.exe.
Instead of giving my students a long list of packages to select manually during the Cygwin installation, I'd prefer to create one "reference setup", then export the configuration information to a file, and tell students to download this file, import it into setup.exe, and install.
Is this possible? If not, I hope it will become possible in the future.
Best regards,
Hans