Re: Customizing default package selection in setup.exe?

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Hans Ekkehard Plesser wrote:
HEP> Unfortunately, most developer tools (make, gcc, ...) are not
HEP> included in the standard set of packages installed by setup.exe.
HEP>
HEP> I'd prefer to create one "reference setup",
HEP> then export the configuration information to a file,

The only way to achieve this right now, is to create a setup.ini file
which moves the packages you want into category Base - something like:

@ binutils
category: Base

@ gcc
category: Base

Put that in the same directory as setup.exe, and I *think* it should work.
I'm away from my machine right now, so can't test, but I have done
something similar in the past.

Max.