Re: pipe performance problem

On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 01:26:00AM +0100, thomas wrote:
>well i guess nobody considers this a problem ...  too bad for the
>cdrecord/cdrdao users out there.

You're aware that it is a major holiday in the US, right?  Guess what?
I'm in the US.  You shouldn't expect instant responses to your musings
even in the best of times but certainly not now.

However, I'll go on record by saying that I haven't seen anything which
indicates that there is a bug in cygwin.  Hmm.  Sounds like something
I might have said before.

If it is a problem with the 10ms delay in select.cc then I really don't
know how to solve it.  If you have ideas, you should post them.

cgf