RE: /tmp

I'm intrigued, where would you have it point then ? c:\temp ? c:\tmp ? (i
dont have either of these on various of the computers i have installed
cygwin on.)
	I suppose "ln -s `echo $TEMP` /tmp" would work but i quite like
having my cygwin specific temp files in a cygwin specific /tmp.
I would have thought this should be a user choice rather than a default.
(just my 2 cents or whatever that is in pence these days.)