RE: Setup.exe

[snip]

> > Isn't the change from downloading to installing info enough?
>
> Some people won't notice that.  A larger issue is if you go away and make
> some tea.  I for one don't stare at setup.exe while it downloads
> eighty-six megabytes of information on a 33.6K modem.  (I do sit and watch
> defrag for hours on end though, but that's just me)

Oh, it ain't just you man, it ain't just you!  Sometimes I even play a little
game: I try to guess which cluster will be moved next, and where it will be
moved to.  If I get both right, I win!  YAY!!!!!  It's like watching hundreds of
chess games all at once at 1000x real-time.  Sublime.

Now I have some kewl WinAmp "Visualizations" that I've been meaning to blankly
stare at, so please excuse me while I kiss the sky.

;-)

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.