RE: Setup.exe

> Acck!! Sorry guys, I meant for this to go to Gary and only to Gary.
>
> My goof

Well, since the deed is done, I suppose I should go on the record for all who
may be pondering my .sig, lest confusion be sown in the world.  I'll do it to
"cygwin at" though:

> > > --
> > > Gary R. Van Sickle
> > > Brewer.  Patriot.
> >
> > Question Gary, your signature, does it by chance reference A.P. Brewer
> > HS?

Oh, no, it's much more prosaic.  It's printed in the "ribbon" around the picture
of Samuel Adams on bottles of Sam Adams Boston Lager, one of my favorite beers.
And coincidentally, it is not wholly undescriptive of myself.

You have to see the picture for the full comedic effect. ;-)

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.