RE: mean & grumpy (cygwin path analysis)

> From: Igor Pechtchanski [mailto:pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu]
> > The TTY's have gotten fancier, but its still mostly ascii text in terminal windows though it could be mean if it was a
conspiracy...) :-)

> It is.  Pblblblblt!
> 	Igor
---
	--- originally it was "designed to be a perfect human world were nobody suffered and everyone would be happy [one large
3-dimensional GUI where humans could just think of what they wanted and it would appear; no famine, no hunger, everyone having
limitless wealth].  There was a disaster -- no one would accept the program, entire crops were lost.  Some believed that we lacked
the programming language to describe your perfect world, but I believe that human beings, as a species, define their reality through
misery and SUFfering [; argumentationm, domination, inflicting those on each other].  The perfect world was a dream that your
primitive cerebrum kept trying to...wake up from, which was why ~things~ were redesigned [over time] to this [what we have now],
...the peak of your civilization..." with ASCII text.

	I guess I should go back to 1 tty window/screen with green text now, so I can start getting used to it.

-l

(how long before some secret service looking types come knocking on my door for 'questioning'...)