Re: SSH start in .bat ?

This really isn't a correct mailing list for this question, but, since
it's been asked here before, and will, undoubtedly, be asked here again, I
will pretend it's about "the interaction of windows programs and Cygwin
programs" and answer it:

At a command (DOS) prompt, type "help start".

As an alternative, consider starting windows programs from bash and
backgrounding them (e.g., "vncviewer.exe &").
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
  -- /usr/games/fortune