How export static const class members symbols?

Iīm developing a Xerces 2.1.0 mingw port but when I try to
compile a small example the references of static const members
of several classes cannot be resolved by the gcc.

I think that the Import library of the DLL donīt export
references of static const class members and the gcc cannot
resolve them when the sample link against the library.

Someone knows how export static const symbols of a DLL?
Why the Import Library donīt export this symbols automatically?

-----
Tu cuenta de correo gratuita Mixmail http://mixmail.ya.com
Ya.com ADSL, Router 3Com ĄGratis! http://acceso.ya.com/adsl