Re: Cygwin vsFTPd porting issues

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 09:58:03AM -0500, Jason Tishler wrote:
> Instead of the above, I have attached for a small testcase, mmap-test.c,
> that reproduces the problem.  When mmap-test is run, you should get
> something like the following output:

Jason,

thanks, that's better than anything else!  I'm somewhat busy currently
so, if you don't mind, could you check, if everything's ok when removing
the calls to mprotect()?  I'm pretty sure they are the cause for the
problem.  And in this case it's definitely a Cygwin problem which I
should have a fix for pretty soon.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.