Re: windows installation CD with software produced under CygWin

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 10:24:46AM +0100, Zeilhofer, Peter wrote:
> Win2K  5.00.2195 SP3
> CygWin 1.3.18-1
> Apache 1.3.27
> mod_ssl-2.8.12-1.3.27
> openssl-0.9.6h
> My question is about what to add to the installation CD for Windows: is it necessary to install the complete CygWin package on the target system as a prerequisite for the Apache+mod_ssl that I have produced or is it sufficient to add just some runtime environment?

If you tested that it works, it is sufficient as long as apache is the only
thing needed.

If this CD is not only an in-house product but intended for external
release, don't forget to add the source archives of all packages to not
infringe the GPL.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.