Re: Explorer Shell shortcuts with a DOS shell

Anthony,

I never before heard of this program. That's nice to know.

The man page mentions that it's only really effective on "simple-minded" file systems, which according to the man page excludes journaled file systems. So I'm wondering if it is effective under NTFS?

Randall Schulz