Missing export CYGWIN1.DLL:setgroups

And some others.

I just upgraded my cygwin installation on Win98 to the latest and now I
get a popup window that says "The RSYNC.EXE file is linked to missing
export CYGWIN1.DLL:setgroups".  It took a couple of hours to download
and install and there were a few errors repored from the post install
scripts.  I didn't note what they were, though.  I think they were
reporting missing things.

Also I get, "BASH: /usr/bin/rsync: Permission denied"

a ls of the file gives me:
$ ls -l /usr/bin/rsync
-rwxr-xr-x    1 jwl      544        185344 Oct 25 05:38 /usr/bin/rsync

Similar results when I type "id".  I get the same window with a slightly
different message.  "...missing...CYGWIN1.DLL:putc_unlocked."

I did the same thing at work yesterday and noticed that some of the
installation scripts failed with some strange errors.  Also rsync didn't
work there either.  I believe I got the same error.  That was a Win2k
system.

Any ideas what might be happening here?

Thanks,
Jim.