Re: RE: posix threads

-----Original Message-----
From: "Lane, Frank L" <frank.l.lane@boeing.com>
To: cygwin <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:53:41 -0600
Subject: RE: posix threads

Hi Mike,

I don't know how the different version are cross-referenced but uname tells
me I'm running CYGWIN_NT-5.0.  And the POSIX Version is set to 199009(which
I think means it does most thread stuff but not all of the POSIX 1003.1c
stuff).  Hopefully this in someway helps.  BTW, there is pthread.h in my
CYGWIN include directory.

Frank