RE: Building opengl applications

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, [iso-8859-1] Mikael Åsberg wrote:

> [...]

Mikael,

You still didn't read the bug reporting guidelines at
<http://cygwin.com/bugs.html>.  For the future, please read them and
follow them when posting.

Now that you gave a *full* build command (which you most assuredly did not
before), you have provided enough information to deduce the nature of your
problem.  The order of arguments to gcc does matter.  The library
containing a particular symbol should follow the object trying to use that
symbol in the argument list.  Try

gcc -o test test.c -glut32 -lglu32 -lopengl32

You may also need to juggle the -l arguments to make this work.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
  -- /usr/games/fortune