Re: wordexp function

Hi Rob!

Thanks for the quick reply!
Just for curiosity I tried using the wordexp.h from your source which lead me to a satisfied compiler... blind hacking though...
;)
Very helpful though...

Arno

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 23:15:05 +1100, Robert Mark Bram <relaxedrob@optushome.com.au> wrote:

Howdy Arno!

Thanks for the helpful answer!
So, if this search does not give any results, it means I cannot compile sources which use wordexp.h?
If worst comes to worst, here is an index that includes wordexp.h:
http://handhelds.org/download/intimate/release/usr/include/

Rob
:)