Re: tclsh83.exe should be cygtclsh83.exe

Charles Wilson wrote:

tcl/tk folks over on the insight list. For the record, I have these in my /usr/lib dir:
/usr/lib/libcygitcl32.a
/usr/lib/libcygtcl83.a
/usr/lib/libtcl8.3.a <<<<<<<----------
/usr/lib/libcygitclstub32.a
/usr/lib/libcygtclstub83.a
/usr/lib/tclConfig.sh
/usr/lib/libtcl8.3.a -> libcygtcl83.a

I forgot to mention, I created the libtcl8.3.a file as a symlink;
this allowed me to build a working Python Imaging Library (the fileviewer, viewer.py, uses the tk/tcl extensions...so a working tcl and tk is a must: but a few symlinks, and some additional header files snarfed from the tcltk sources and I was up and running. Search the cygwin ml archives for "PIL".

--Chuck