Re: Setup feature request: adding a "Skipped" view

Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
I *thought* so too until I tried :)
I ran setup, set "All" to Install and was kinda surprised (but pleasently so) when I saw the "keep"s remain "keep"s and the "skip"s become "install"s Note that I didn't say he should click all the way to reinstall :)

Setup version 2.249.2.5
I've never tried that. And it would work for me. I do have some packages that I want to skip (the three emacs packages and the package for setup), but I know where they are, and can go to them quickly and click to make them "skip" again.

Thanks again for the help.
--
Weiqi Gao
weiqigao@networkusa.net