Re: Setup feature request: adding a "Skipped" view

Max Bowsher wrote:
> That's odd. I can't find them in the archives. Do you want to re-send them

Actually the last change I submitted at Roberts request was against HEAD (at
the time) and can be found at:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-patches/2002-q3/msg00110/ViewChng

I had to redo it because I had mucked up my copy and was not current at the
time.  You will also find one of these on July 12 which was my first copy that
wasn't against HEAD.

The actual discussion on the change and my posting of the change begins with
message:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-patches/2002-q3/msg00080.html

on July 12 2002.

Brian Keener