Re: Running on Windows XP

Kindly keep your replies on the list.  Like someone said earlier, I wouldn't
mind being ccd as long as you reply to the list.

> I am double clicking on the Cygwin icon on my desktop.  When I do this the
> "emulator screen" blinks open and immediately closes.

That sort of problem appears when the shortcuts do not point to the correct
programs or if there are wrong parameters to the executables.  If, however,
you did a fresh install, I doubt if the cygwin setup is the culprit.
Please send the shortcut.  You could get it by right-clicking the
"emulator", click "properties", and copy the value of the shortcut.

Regards,

Carlo