Re: Cygwin Compile of NetBSD 1.6

Christos Dritsas wrote:
> Hi Max:

Please keep replies on the mailing list.

> The funny thing is I find no config.log anywhere. I did a search for
> it and it is not created, maybe this is part of my problem?

The output you posted looks like a standard autoconf-type configure. I think
that the config.log should be created in the current working directory when
configure is executed. I can't imagine how it could not be created. This
build.sh doesn't locate the temporary build stuff in /tmp, or somewhere,
does it?

Max.